Re: [S-R] Paulus Chvala Birth Record

  • CurtB
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012
      John & Vilo
      This tranlsates quite sensibly. Remember the priest is writing in pretty elegant Latin in this register. The word is "Mola" in the column for the place or number in the village. So Mola Chvaliana, means they live at Chvala's mill. He is an operator of the mill. The same in the other citation. They live at such and such mill.

      Curt B.