Re: [S-R] 1869 Census

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 3 12:20 PM
      This is the names the Lipova in Hungarian Saris County has gone by.
      Lipová BJ/PV šariš.
      1773 Lippova, 1786 Lippowa, 1808 Lipová, 1863–1902 Lipova, 1907–1913 Tapolylippó, 1920– Lipová

      This Lipova in what would have been in Hungarian Nitra County seems to have been created in 1960 out of two villages; Mlynsky Sek and Ondrochov.
      Lipová NZ/NI nitr. 1960 zlúč. o. Mlynský Sek a Ondrochov do o. Lipová.
      1960– Lipová
      Mlynský Sek: 1773 Malom-Szegh, 1786, 1808, 1873–1907 Malomszeg, 1863 Malomszegh, 1913, 1938–1945 Nyitramalomszeg, 1920 Malomseg, 1927–1938, 1945–1960 Mlynský Sek
      Ondrochov: 1773 Onderho, Onderhoff, Onderhow, 1786 Onderho, Onderhof, 1951–1960 Ondrochov

      This is in the same counties as the first Lipova.
      Ortuťová BJ/PV šariš.
      1773 Ortutova, Ortutowa, 1786 Ortutowa, 1808 Ortutová, 1863 Ortuto, 1873–1913 Ortutó, 1920–1946 Ortutová, 1946– Ortuťová

      Ortutova, Sasova and Lipova are all neighboring villages in what would have been the Hungarian County of Saris. In 1869 there were no other Lipova in Hungary.

      This village went by Lipovec, but not intil 1920.
      Lipovce PO/PV šariš. 1991 pričl. o. Lačnov.
      1773 Lipocz, Lipowecz, 1786 Lippocz, Lipowce, 1808 Szinye Lipócz, Lipowec, 1863–1913 Szinyelipóc, 1920 Lipovec, 1927– Lipovce

      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 31
        Thank you so much. I will stop looking !!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 31, 2015, at 9:15 AM, johnqadam@... [SLOVAK-ROOTS] <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        >>> I have tried to find Vesce (Vocjice)  and Milhostov on the 1869 census, Zemplin County but can not. <<<

        Don’t believe ANY of what you see online for Zemplen Megye. The Zemplen films are NOT online. Film ONLY. LDS has been made aware of the problem and has declined to fix it.

        https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/385993?availability=Family%20History%20Library

        Velejte (Vel̓aty) -- Velkrop -- Velepolya (Vel̓opolie) -- Vécse (Vojčice) Film #720021

        Mezőlaborcz (Medzilaborce) -- Micsák (Mičakovce) -- Miglécz (Miglešov) -- Mihajló (Michajlov) -- Mihályi (Michal̓any) Fim #722744

        Order the films for delivery to your nearest Family Hisstory Center (FHC).