Translation Help Needed with Kello Document

  • jtgen96
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012
      We found a document in Cyrillic that we think lists the wife of one of our family (Nikolaj Kello) as godmother in a baptism. We need to know the full spelling of her name and where she is from. Can someone help. A pdf of the record is in the files -- forlder name is Kello Document.
    • CurtB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012
        jtgen,
        It doesn't say where she is from. Transliterating from the Rusyn cyrillic, her name is Mariia [in cyrillic the ia is one letter] Podgayezko [the ye is also one letter in cyrillic], but the handwriting of Kello himself is pretty atrocious.

        Curt B.