Re: [S-R] Baptism Record translation help

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 29, 2012
      Annie,

      Don't know if you have visited this site.  You can translate by clicking on the British flag.  Pictures of the Church are SUPER!  Roman Catholics go to church in Presov.

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
        Vilo,
        Where’s the link?
        I’m interested because my cousin, Jozef Dronzek, a Roman Catholic priest is stationed at St. Nicolas in Presov.
        Michael

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
          http://www.ruskanovaves.sk/

          Michal,

          Quit Laugh'n at me!  "Kde sem, ti budes~!"  (Or, where I am you will be). :o)

          I am sorry I forgot to add the site.

          S Panem Bohem,

          Vilko/SPROSTI