Re: [S-R] Re: Valochik/Lepi

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 28, 2012
      http://telefonny.zoznam.sk/Lepi/slovensko/

      ________________________________
      From: John <johnqadam@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:19 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Valochik/Lepi

      It might help to focus on a particular question. In my mind, we need the village name for Lepi. Once we have that identified, the blanks can be filled in.

      You already have the other surname and village and so you can work that issue as time is available.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Carol <carol.yoder@...> wrote:

      > Thanks to all of you who gave me suggestions and information.  It looks as though I have some new information to check out now, and will start by backing up as Julia suggested to look up some of the records with the new spellings that some of you gave.  I'm sure I'll be back with more questions at some point, but I appreciate the re-start.      Carol

    • John
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 3 2:11 PM
        Kalosa computes but Dvorszak shows no GC records. Assuming NOT RC, then Dvo=
        rszak says Sajo-Gomor for Evangelical and Also-Kalosa for Reform.

        LDS new site has these films very well hidden. Search function gives no rel=
        evant result -- perhaps because the film has not yet been indexed.

        Great minds need to be brought to bear to find the online films.

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Carol <carol.yoder@...> wrote:

        > Thanks to all of you who gave me suggestions and information.  It looks as though I have some new information to check out now, and will start by backing up as Julia suggested to look up some of the records with the new spellings that some of you gave.  I'm sure I'll be back with more questions at some point, but I appreciate the re-start.      Carol
      • Carol
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 3 4:13 PM
          Thank you, John, for keeping me on your radar.  With enough pieces to the puzzle, perhaps I'll have a whole picture at some point.  I have learned a lot from many of your postings.  Thanks again.      Carol