Re: [S-R] Mizser- Osgyani

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2012
      In most states the marriage was recorded in the county that the marriage took place. You would have to know the town they were married in in order to know the county.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2012
        Betty,

        It might be the name was changed.  Mizser, (Mee-zhehr], is pronounceable as Mizer but perhaps the Osgyani [Osh-dyahnee] results in Ellis indicates 9 spellings Osgyani and 1 Ozsgyani [Ohzh-dyahnee]
        Oz~dani [Ohzh-dyahnee] are listed in  the Slovak phone directory.

         I suggest you try different spellings.

        Z Bohom,

        Vilo