Re: [S-R] genealogy software

  • hwedhlor
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2012
      Peter,

      You're very welcome. There is a very active Legacy Users
      Group e-mailing list if you choose to continue with Legacy.
      You can find it by going to the Legacy Family Tree website,
      clicking on "Help Center" on the menu bar, then clicking on
      "User Groups". The mailing list is linked in the last
      sentence in the descriptive paragraph at the top of the
      page. You can also find that page by clicking on this link:

      http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/UsersGroups.asp

      John

      John Zimmerman
      Mesa, AZ

      Researching Severnak/Severnyak and Nelapovich/Nelapovic