FamilySearch old site & catalog

  • Julie Michutka
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 25, 2012
      On Jun 25, 2012, at 2:34 AM, Eulis Landrith wrote:

      > Thanks for the help in finding the IGI on the new site-still like the set up of the old one better, but will use whatever is there. Sue Eppley Landrith

      A LOT of people prefer the old FamilySearch site! It is still available, and here are two ways to get to it:

      Try this URL: https://familysearch.org/eng/Library/FHLC/frameset_fhlc.asp

      Or, from the home page of FamilySearch.org: at the top, click on "Family Search Centers." On the next page, you'll see "Family Search centers offer a variety of services," and one of the options under it is "Genealogical Resources"; just under that, click on "search our library catalog." On the subsequent page, you'll see the line, "Family Search Catalog is in Beta. You can still visit the previous version." The words "previous version" are a link that you can click on, and that takes you to the old familiar website.

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...