Latin help with PETRUSAI STEPHANUS Christian name entry please

  • htcstech
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2012
      This is for Petrusai Stephanus - either a double christian name, middle
      name or commemoration. I'm not sure which.

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1-159391-399684-70?cc=1554443&wc=MM5Z-WHC:1144579234

      Father: Joannes Moravko
      Mother: Elisabetha Levanszky

      Petrusai as a name, is probably Hungarian, meaning 'from Peter'.
      The godfather's name is Petrus Farkas ~ with Paroch tacked on. I'm
      presuming that has something to do with the parish?
      I don't really understand the entry or the possible relationship with the
      godparent.
      Can anyone help?

      Peter M.