SVABEK, ZDAMIK, KAHAK. CABAJ

  • ISvabek@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 1999
      I'm looking for others that have ancestors from Rovne, Slovakia. My
      GGrandparents born about 1860 were John SVABEK and his wife Anna ZDAMIK and
      Henry KAHAK and his wife Mary CABAJ.

      Irene Svabek
      Tennessee
    • Jerry Kuhaida
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 1999
        Irene:

        The name Veronica CABAJ appears on my grandmother's death certificate as her
        mother. I think she was born in Pribis. I did find a CABAJ in a cemetery in
        Chelebnice last year. These are small villages in Orava near Dolny Kubin.

        Jerry Kuhaida
        Oak ridge, Tennessee