More on the Hungarian Civil Registration 1895-1920

  • Anabeth Dollins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2012
      I recently wrote to familysearch.org to tell them of an error in the
      listing of one of their Hungarian databases. They thanked me and sent this
      link, which has information about the civil registration pages:
      https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/Hungary_Civil_Registration_%28FamilySearch_Historical_Records%29.
      You might find this document interesting.

      I've found several of my Slovak relatives in Budapest during the last
      several days thanks to these Civil Registration papers.

      Anabeth

    • htcstech
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2012
        Hmmm... Although the link works, there is no text available.

        On 24 June 2012 13:10, Anabeth Dollins <anabeth@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I recently wrote to familysearch.org to tell them of an error in the
        > listing of one of their Hungarian databases. They thanked me and sent this
        > link, which has information about the civil registration pages:
        >
        > https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/Hungary_Civil_Registration_%28FamilySearch_Historical_Records%29.
        > You might find this document interesting.
        >
        > I've found several of my Slovak relatives in Budapest during the last
        > several days thanks to these Civil Registration papers.
        >
        > Anabeth

      • Anabeth Dollins
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2012
          Try this:

          Go to https://www.familysearch.org/search/collection/show#uri=http://www.familysearch.org/searchapi/search/collection/1452460

          Then click on the Learn more link on the homepage of this collection,
          and you will be directed to a Wiki article that has some interesting
          information relating to this collection and how to use it.