Re: [S-R] Re: SKVARENINA, NOVAK, LESCINSKY or LESCINSKI

  • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2001
      Here are directions from Maura:

      (By the way, your shift key isn't working correctly)

      Dr. "Q"

      Subject: [S-R] Please read! Directions!
      Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:01:09 -0000
      From: sabinov@...
      Reply-To SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com

      Dear listmembers,

      Pardon my venting here a bit :) I'm a bit baffled why this list seems to
      have so many problems with people sending unsubscribe commands to the list...
      it is NOT that difficult and this is a situation which seems to occur every
      week lately! I do realize that the recent change to the yahoo administration
      maybe part of it, but those of you who have been on the list for awhile know
      this is an on-going problem. I send reminders, I have the directions posted
      on our homepage (which not 1/3 of you seem to have visited by the page
      counts..) I just don't know what else to do. For the record, PLEASE bookmark
      the list's page at yahoo

      This is the page that you would need to go to in order to unsubscribe/change
      the way you getmail/read list mail from another computer etc. It is also the
      page you can give anyone who wishes to join this list. Be sure to tell them
      that they will have to sign in on yahoo groups to join. Again, the directions
      are on the page -- if they are not a member there should be prompts that come
      up. Honestly, I don't mean to fuss, but I can't understand why this is such a
      problem, and it puts the burden on me to constantly either explain things
      (which gets boring) or handle things manually because people just won't do
      things the right way.

      Thank you for your cooperation in this.

      PLEASE bookmark that page.

      Maura SLOVAK-ROOTS listowner