Re: goral music

  • joe@xxxxxxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8 1:52 PM
      > Are you familiar with the folk group Oravan? I wonder if some of their
      > music on the audiotape that Greg Kopchak sells is goral music.

      Yes, the Oravan group plays a mix of Slovak village music from central
      and southern Orava, and goral music from northern Orava, as well as
      music from other regions of Slovakia. Quite a talented bunch!

      Joe
      joe@...
    • Andrea Vangor
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8 5:30 PM
        I just posted Greg Kopchak to ask him if he knew any of the names of the
        songs, other than Tancuj, Tancuj -- he says not. I wonder if I can find
        them to write a note and ask.