Re: [S-R] researching--and indexing--Slovak records

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2012
      Thanks very much, Peter and Julie! You both provided very helpful info.

      I've been indexing my home state in the 1940 census, so I haven't been going through the list of records available to index. And I have noticed that even US records suffer from scribes with bad handwriting!!

      It will be great to start indexing specifically Slovak records too.

      Elaine