Re: [S-R] Cihak and Vejbora

  • Barbara Leibold
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2001
      Thanks so much Frank. You are a wealth of info. I am really excited about
      your find.
      Think I'll post a letter, and hope he knows some English, as I know no
      Czech. Or is this perhaps naive? And is Czech the language he probably uses?
      Barbara
      Barbara Kodadek Leibold
      P.O. Box 2632
      Pompano Beach, FL 33072-2632