Re: [S-R] Re: ethnic customs/Jewish/Vlachs/Bezilla

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 19, 2012
       Peter,

      Super interesting posts.

      In the town Of Velke Levare, the Habani buildings are preserves and open to the public.

      You mentioned Serbs but not Croatians, (Chorovat [Khohroh-vaht]).  There are still "memories of there being ther such as the town Chorvátsky Grob [Khohrvaht-skee Grohb] Croatian grave, North East of Bratislava and Chorváty [Khorvah-tee] South West of Kos~ice .  Also the name Horvath, stems from the word Croatian.

      Peter, thanks again for the article.

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo