Re: ROKITA, JUSKANIC, SIKORA, DZURENY and a few questions

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012
      The quick/short answer on "how to" questions is found at Bill Tarkulch's site http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/

      You need to ascertain the religion and then proceed to research the relevant church records. If looking for the surname as at 1869, the 1869 Hungarian Census for the relevant village can be a goldmine of info. Available on film only.

      For example:
      Kerekrét (Okruhlé) LDS film #2189408 Item 9
      Keczer-Pálvágás (Kecerovské Pavlovce)Film #2189411 Item 3