Slovakia Church books INDEXED online

  • Ladislav Rosival
    Message 1 of 54 , Jun 15, 2012
      Woow - it seems the Slovakia church books are online - INDEXED e.g. searcheable with name + surname.

      Ladislav

    • Corinne C. Musto
      Message 54 of 54 , Aug 3, 2013
        Hi Julie,
        My Bosak family was Roman Catholic (the other side of my family was Rusyn/Lemko - Greek Catholic from present day Poland). How would I go about sending for the birth records of my ancestors from Kapi?
        Also, my grandfather Andrew Tkac (born in abt. 1895) was from Dukovce/Dukafalva which was not far from Kapi/Kapusany.

        Thanks again,
        Corinne

        ________________________________
        From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>
        ] On
        Behalf Of Corinne C. Musto
        Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 2:19 PM
        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>

        Hi Julie, Thank you for offering to look. It is for Elizabeth/Erzebet
        Boszak/Bosak. She was born in Kapi between 1902 and 1906, possibly January.
        Her parents were Andrew Boszak and Maria Dansco Boszak.

        Thanks Again,
        Corinne

        From: Julie Mark <jkmark@... <mailto:jkmark%40pacbell.net>
        From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>