Central Seminary in Budapest

  • jtgen96
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2012
      I have a great uncle who according to records was in his 4th year at the central seminary in Budapest in 1884. He was Rusyn and Greek Catholic. Does anyone know how I could contact the archivist there to inquire about the information they might have in their records? The searches I have been able to make have not uncovered this institution.