Re: [S-R] LDS Parish Records

  • knorton2@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2001
      Connie, The parish records are not on the Internet though the index
      is at the Mormon/LDS site. I thinks it's www.familysearch.com. To
      use the records, you have to go to a Mormon family history center
      where you can order the microfilm for a small fee. When it comes in,
      usually about 3 weeks, you have to view the films there. Karen
      ---