Re: [S-R] unsuscribe

  • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18, 2001
      Go here for directions to get off the list:

    • Nancy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2002
        PLEASE, PLEASE do whatever is necessary to get me off this list. I have tried everything else, believe me. So Please don't be rude and condecending like I have seen you be with others and just get me off here. There is no need for smart remarks and bans. I think most people do the best they can. Thanks and Peace. n.

      • Mark Slemeck
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 26, 2002
          me too - Im stuck and I dont know how to get off

          PLEASE, PLEASE do whatever is necessary to get me off this list. I
          have tried everything else, believe me. So Please don't be rude and
          condecending like I have seen you be with others and just get me off
          here. There is no need for smart remarks and bans. I think most
          people do the best they can. Thanks and Peace. n.

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Ed Maul
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 26, 2002