Re: [S-R] Michael Sura

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2012
      Michael Sura has cut back on his genealogy business. All he is using is an email address. A couple of years ago I had dinner with him. At that time he admitted that the genealogy business wasn’t enough to support his family. I’m not sure what he is doing now for his primary career. If he is only taking inquires at an email address I wouldn’t think genealogy.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2012
        No, but you might try: Vlado Bohinc Vladimir Bohinc <konekta@...>, does a good job.

        Z Bohom,
        Vilo

        Does anyone know if Michael Sura is still doing genealogy searches in Slovakia?