Contact Michael Sura

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2012
      Michael's email address = arsum@...

    • Robert Wyland
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
        Rick - do you by chance happen to be related to Anthony Mayernik that married Maria (Mary) Seminsky?

        Would love to know - they are my great aunt and uncle (now deceased).

        Wanda

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
          Wanda -

          Not that i know of.

          Where were you aunt and uncle from (in the USA)?

          My ancestors from Slovakia (District of Zemplin)

          Rick

          _____

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
            To Rick:

            Maria (Mary) Seminsky's family were from Velky Saris and emigrated several times to the US - I believe Mary was married in Johnstown PA to Anthony but it may have been Slovakia.  They lived a great part of their lives in Cleveland Ohio, USA until they retired and returned to Slovakia in the Presov area.  Having no children of their own, Great Uncle Tony was very close to a nephew that lived nearby.

            I just thought I'd take a chance and see if you might have been related to him.  Thank you for the reply.

            Wanda