Michael Sura

  • jtgen96
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2012
      Does anyone know if Michael Sura is still doing genealogy searches in Slovakia?
    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2012
        Michael Sura has cut back on his genealogy business. All he is using is an email address. A couple of years ago I had dinner with him. At that time he admitted that the genealogy business wasn’t enough to support his family. I’m not sure what he is doing now for his primary career. If he is only taking inquires at an email address I wouldn’t think genealogy.

        Does anyone know if Michael Sura is still doing genealogy searches in Slovakia?

      • William C. Wormuth
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2012
          No, but you might try: Vlado Bohinc Vladimir Bohinc <konekta@...>, does a good job.

          Z Bohom,
          Vilo

          Does anyone know if Michael Sura is still doing genealogy searches in Slovakia?