Re: [S-R] Would Like Some Help If Possible

  • Sandra Hansen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
      Thank you so much for this valuable information. I will take your advice
      and work slowly backwards. I guess what I was really looking for was web
      sites to browse as I am only familiar with familysearch.org and ancestry.com.
      If anyone could recommend other web sites, I would be very grateful. Thank
      you again, Sandra