Re: [S-R] New Resources you have found

  • htcstech
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 2 8:46 PM
      Database Online:
      http://193.224.149.8/adatbazisokol/
      Much easier front-end to use than MOL. Shuts down over Hungarian holidays.
      Includes detailed 1715 and 1720 tax records with manuscript, although this
      is not needed as everthing has been transcribed. Pre-Trianon Hungary. In In
      In Hungarian only.
      Also contains catalogs (no manuscripts) of holdings (letters, church
      records etc).

      On 3 June 2012 11:16, Bill Tarkulich <bill.tarkulich@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I am going to start to updated my web site (iabsi.com) with new or changed
      > resources. If you have found useful resources, please reply to this group.
      > I know there has been chatter on this group, but I have not been following
      > the discussion.
      >
      > If we don't have a central repository which is up to date, we all suffer.
      >
      > I am also going to update broken links.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Bill

    • William C. Wormuth
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 3 7:02 PM
        Bill,

        http://telefonny.zoznam.sk/%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0

        This is valuable for finding names in Slovakia making comparisons for verification in finding villages.  I just used this in verifying a town, listed here as Hrhov and found the name was prevalent in Spis~sky Hrhov

        Z Bohom,

        Vilo