Re: [S-R] Re: Ing.

  • krejc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 17, 2001
      Dr. "Q"
      the website on Ing was interesting. sometimes a professional website will
      have a directory of members, which i was hoping to find, but this particular
      site did not. however, i saved this site to my favorites because it has much
      information on european countries.
      i had found a website with email addresses from a searchable surname
      database. it is
      http://www.people.sk/hladaj.asp?id

      once you put in the surname you are searching, the proper alpabetical listing
      will appear. i like this site because you can put a few letters of a name
      with an asterisk and get a listing of all names. also, unlike the slovakian
      telephone directory, you need not fill in name and town. in fact, if you
      just put in the town, you will get names of email addresses for folks in that
      town. that is how i had found my "Ing". friend. honestly, at first, when i
      saw this title, i thought he was the mayor.
      thank you again.
      noreen
    • connie ruley
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 21, 2001
        could you tell me if i can get this web site in
        english thank you connie

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • krejc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 21, 2001
          connie,
          no unfortunately it is only in slovak. however, it is fairly straighforward
          in that the english is in parenthesis for the search.
          noreen
        • frankur@att.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 22, 2001
            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., connie ruley <connie_ruley@y...> wrote:
            > could you tell me if i can get this web site in
            > english thank you connie

            Since the site people.sk is Slovakia-based and the subscriber
            comments are in Slovak I don't think so.

            E-mail for the site administrator is below.
            Perhaps he knows English and will reply with your answer ?

            paulduro@...
          • connie ruley
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 22, 2001
              thank you connie