Greek Catholic Priests Records for Slovakia

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2 6:31 PM
      The Greek Catholic church has updated its directory to include the names of
      all priests for a particular village church, going back to about the late
      1700's in some cases. Look for Schematizmus" and work your way through the
      nests. If you get lost, shout out here, I'm sure someone would be more than
      happy to assist.

      http://www.grkatpo.sk

      Stuff I wrote about the parish resources

      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/churches.htm#presentdaychurch

      Enjoy,

      Bill

    • Ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2 8:56 PM
        This worked quite well with my village of Sulin. I clicked on "schematizmus" and entered "Sulin" in the box next to the image of a church, and up popped the corrected "SulĂ­n" with the long "i". clicking on that led to the page with history and list of names with dates.