Semankova or Seman

  • flasailn
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2012
      Hello,

      Anyone out there with a family tree containing the name Semankova or Seman that touches the town of Mokroluh?

      Tony
    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 6 , May 29, 2012
        Tony,
        During the course of one of my six trips to Slovakia I was asked by a Slovak-Roots member to go to Mokroluh to try to find out about her ancestors. I took several pictures of the town. Contact me at my e-mail address if you are interested in them.
        Michael Mojher

        Anyone out there with a family tree containing the name Semankova or Seman that touches the town of Mokroluh?

        Tony

      • William C. Wormuth
        Message 3 of 6 , May 29, 2012
          http://telefonny.zoznam.sk/Seman/Mokroluh/

          ________________________________
          Anyone out there with a family tree containing the name Semankova or Seman that touches the town of Mokroluh?

          Tony

        • Tony Puskar
          Message 4 of 6 , May 29, 2012
            William............thank you very much!

            ________________________________
            Anyone out there with a family tree containing the name Semankova or Seman that touches the town of Mokroluh?

            Tony

          • Kathy
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 3, 2012
              not far from my Seman's that were from Nizna Sebestova.

              Andrej was married to Marie Marcincin Latcho (sp?) they had

              Anna - married to a Baricko
              Borka - married to a Humenik
              George - spouse unkown- children's names Edward, Irene, Joseph
              John-
              Joseph-
              Katherina - married a John J Pacacha
              Marie - married my grandfather Stephen Holub

              This is all the info I have on this side of the family, if you know them
              contact me.

              --
              Kathleen Stringer

            • Tony Puskar
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 4, 2012
                Kathy,

                I'm sorry but none of this is known to me yet.  I have just discovered the Seman side of my family.  I am planning a trip to Mokroluh in September and will let you know if I find any connections.

                Tony