Re: [S-R] Re: ahoj, som tu nový.

  • Milan Olle
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2012
      I know that the Lattas and the Tereks have been in Pcoline Since 1773 at least. I do know a Latta that is from Pichne she lives in Bratislava now. Her written english is very good but she doesn't know very much about her families history. I know some high school aged Lattas from Snina and Humenne. I am not sure if they know how to write in english or if they just have a good translating program.

      I hope we can help each other. You can contact me at Email: coolkeytool@...

      I hope to hear from you soon.

      Milan Olle