ahoj, som tu nový.

  • r.helms
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2012
      Hello, I am new here. I am not fluent in Slovak but am learning with google translate.

      I am hoping to find some of people in the areas of Pichne and Snina, Slovakia. Names I am familiar with are Latta, Maciboba, Terek.
    • John
      Message 2 of 5 , May 27, 2012
        >>> I am hoping to find some of people in the areas of Pichne and Snina, Slovakia. Names I am familiar with are Latta, Maciboba, Terek.<<<

        The telephone directory is found at http://telefonny.zoznam.sk/
      • Milan Olle
        Message 3 of 5 , May 27, 2012
          I know that the Lattas and the Tereks have been in Pcoline Since 1773 at least. I do know a Latta that is from Pichne she lives in Bratislava now. Her written english is very good but she doesn't know very much about her families history. I know some high school aged Lattas from Snina and Humenne. I am not sure if they know how to write in english or if they just have a good translating program.

          I hope we can help each other. You can contact me at Email: coolkeytool@...

          I hope to hear from you soon.

          Milan Olle

          Message 4 of 5 , May 27, 2012
            In 2005 the population of Pichne was 554 and Snina was 21,328.
            Pichne in the 1995 Census had 11 Maciboba and 16 Macibobova. There were 7 Latta and 8 Lattova, in 2005 it had dropped to 5 each.
            Snina in the 1995 Census had 25 Latta and 30 Lattova. There were 9 Terek.

            In Pichne there were different spellings for the surname: Maciboba, Maczibiba, Macziboba and Miciboba.
            In Snina there was Latta and Lyatta, and Terek and Tyerek.

            Hello, I am new here. I am not fluent in Slovak but am learning with google translate.

            I am hoping to find some of people in the areas of Pichne and Snina, Slovakia. Names I am familiar with are Latta, Maciboba, Terek.

          • helene cincebeaux
            Message 5 of 5 , May 27, 2012
              Hi - have 2 people listing your surnames in Picne in the Slovak Pride data base - now up to more than 31,000 listings - if you would like to get in touch with them contact me directly at helenezx@...

              helene