Taratutta & missing records 1844-1852 Zavada

  • Jane Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2012
      I know there are several  individuals that have translated names and how to sound them out in this group.  Is "Taratutta" pronounced as easy as it looks:  TARA -TUTTA ?

      Also, the Catholic records for Zavada are missing between 1844-1852, would they be found under Levoca during those years?
      Thanks Jane