Ancestry.com posting

  • Cathie McAdams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2012
      Thank you everyone for your assistance.  Someone had sent me the document and it is not my great grandmother afte rall.  I can't imagine she would have traveled from Niles OH to Cleveland for her Naturalization since everyone else in the family did it in Warren, a mere 5 miles away.

      That's the second time I was led to believe there was a match.  The first time was when I thought I had found my great grandfather's death certificate, but once I got the certificate from the Ohio Historical Society, it turned out to be someone who died of something different (my grandfather died in a steel mill accident, this man died from anemia).  So the mystery continues.

      Keep smiling!

      Cathie McAdams

      Always keep people in your life who charge your battery, not those who will drain it.

      2006 Suzuki GZ250 'Tommy'
      1985 Honda V30 'Rhapaw'
      2009 Suzuki M50 'Pleasurable'