Re: [S-R] Where can I find records for someone born in 1888 on Navojna, Moravia?

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2012
      http://seznam.1188.cz/s?type=&q=Jurca

      ________________________________
      From: milliemom4683 <milliemom4683@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:29 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Where can I find records for someone born in 1888 on Navojna, Moravia?

      I am looking to verify my grandmother's birth in Navojna, Moravia. She was born in 1888 but the records are not online in the Actapublica website. Her name was Anna Jurca, daughter (I think) of Frantisek Jurca and Katherina Skalka. If I can connect her birth to these folks, I will have been able to go trace much of her family to the late 1700's.
      Thank you, anyone with suggestions.