Re: County Map of Slovakia

  • John Matsko
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 1999
      >Yes there is at rootsweb.com.

      A bit more specificity would be appreciated. Thanks.

      John

      At 12:21 AM 8/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
      >From: Stef <rdrunner@...>
      >

      >"Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" wrote:
      >
      >> From: "Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" <judyq@...>
      >>
      >> Is there a map of Slovakia on the net with the county, i.e., Saris, Spis,
      >> etc., lines drawn in? If so what is the address (URL).
      >>

      >Yes there is at rootsweb.com.
      >I found it through cyndislists.com great geneology link site.
      >Stef

      >GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
      > NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
      >Apply online today! http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1

    • John Matsko
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 1999
        Thanks Andy. Great province maps. Since Saros is not at the end of the table
        of provinces located at the site below, I almost missed the map at the bottom
        of the table. This is an outline map of Hungary, which shows all the
        provinces.

        http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/maps/1910/vmlista.htm

        John