[S-R] Re: Gajary

  • sbrdude86
    Message 1 of 11 , May 10, 2012
      Hi Dave

      I don't think so. What I know is that my Great grandfather was Stefan Lehocky born june 10 1868 In Gajare Slovakia (town spelled that way in the guest book from the funeral home)
      Married to Anna and had one daughter Eva. Four sons. Michael,Stefan Jr(my Grandfather) Andrew and Cyril ( cyril was in slovakia still at the time of Anna's passing)
      They are all buried at Resurrection cemetery. yes the Cemetery of the ghost story resurrection Mary.

      Dave