Re: [S-R] Re: Translation of text

  • Jane Murray
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2012
      Would a Parson be similar to a Monsignor and Vicars the same as Priest?  Would the parish be the present day Church of Spisske Podhradie? Or is this more on the Archdiocesan level?  The Abot "Francisco Szabbo" last name is very similar to my surname Szabo.

      Thank you Ladislav and Curt for your response.
      Jane

      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2012
        I have just found something of interest here.  The translation from Latin for twins is gemelli.

      • htcstech
        Message 3 of 6 , May 8, 2012
          That's why the astrological sign for twins is Gemini