Help reading a name

  • Robert Pollak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012
      I need help reading a name in a Family Search record.  I cannot make out the parents name in a birth record.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

      On Family Search:
      Slovak Church and Synagogue
      Roman Catholic
      Levoca
      Spissky Stvrtok
      Births, Marriages , Deaths 1673 - 1869
      Image 271 of 559
      Right half of page
      Lines 6 & 7

      The child's name is Anna but I cannot make out the last name of the parents.

      Thank you,

      Bob Pollak

    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012
        I used Cisarik to help with possible surnames. The first could be Palocaj/Palocsaj from Dravce.

        For the second Anna, I figure that the village could be Janovce (current name) and I see PATZEK but I can't support that with reference to Cisarik.

        Other comments?