Re: NEVERISZKY and GAJARSKY

  • CurtB
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
      Judy,
      Michael has already given you the name of the home village [Vittenc or modern Chtelnica} of Neveriszky, (his wife is from local Jokeo [Dobra Voda])

      His occupation is arcularius, a maker of small boxes, chests, jewel boxes, etc..

      The final note says he was properly dismissed (transferred)from his home parish. Probably a guarantee that he was a bona fide widower.

      Curt B.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Judith Brenner" <brennner@...> wrote:

      > I have been looking for Antonius Neveriszky (my 2nd great grandfather). Can anyone help me with this marriage record? Where is he from? What is an arcularius? What is the last comment on the page? I know this was his 2nd marriage.
      >
      > Slovakia, Church and Synagogue Books, 1592-1910
      > Roman Catholic (Rímsko-katolícká cirkev)
      > Trnava
      > Dobrá Voda
      > Marriages (Manželstvá) 1862-1895 (Inv. è. 563)
      > Image 7 of 42
      >

      > https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1-159391-487790-56?cc=1554443&wc=MMVV-2Q9:n99843622
      >
      > Thanks for your time
      > Judy

    • Judith Brenner
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
        Curt,
        Thank you for the information. I am moving on to Chetslnica!
        Judy