Translation

  • deidreh@tophitsmusic.com
    Message 1 of 59 , Mar 7, 2001
      I have an old Bohemian Marriage Certificate that I have not had much
      luck with translating online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Der Romischen: I beleive this refers to the church name or where the
      church was located.
      Dieses Bescheinial Dass: the header of the document.
      Katholischen Kirche: Pretty sure this means Catholic Church.
      verrinigt mirdon int: Could be butchered a bit, but it could be
      something about it being a marriage certificate.
    • MGMojher
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 19, 2016
        Jill,
            Go to the Slovak-Roots website. Check-in. Near the top is a bar that has the word Photos and a camera. Click on that. On the right are the words Actions and New Album. A box for up loading photos will come up.
        Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 8:57 PM
        Subject: [S-R] Translation

        Hi what is the best way to post a picture for translation? Is it best to send it to someone directly? It will drop off the post here, eh, if I attach it?

        I have a baptismal record that I have attempted to translate (I don't know Slovakian) and one of the items in the church record book is difficult.

        Best Regards,
        Jill A Baty