Translation

  • deidreh@tophitsmusic.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 7, 2001
      I have an old Bohemian Marriage Certificate that I have not had much
      luck with translating online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Der Romischen: I beleive this refers to the church name or where the
      church was located.
      Dieses Bescheinial Dass: the header of the document.
      Katholischen Kirche: Pretty sure this means Catholic Church.
      verrinigt mirdon int: Could be butchered a bit, but it could be
      something about it being a marriage certificate.
    • Samuel Ontko
      Message 54 of 54 , Dec 6, 2013
        Child Anna
        Born 9 Aug 1898
        Baptized 10 Aug 1898
        legitimate
        parents – you know and they look to be GC Greek Catholic
        living in Falkusovce
        Godparents
        and official/priest/

        Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 8:57 PM
        Subject: [S-R] Translation

        Again - I need a translation on the link below

        P.361 Ln 36 - I see my relatives names within this line - Rudlyovszki Mihaly and Estok Zsuzanna.

        Thank you, Jon