NEVERISZKY and GAJARSKY

  • Judith Brenner
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2012
      I have been looking for Antonius Neveriszky (my 2nd great grandfather). Can anyone help me with this marriage record? Where is he from? What is an arcularius? What is the last comment on the page? I know this was his 2nd marriage.

      Slovakia, Church and Synagogue Books, 1592-1910
      Roman Catholic (Rímsko-katolícká cirkev)
      Trnava
      Dobrá Voda
      Marriages (Manželstvá) 1862-1895 (Inv. è. 563)
      Image 7 of 42

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1-159391-487790-56?cc=1554443&wc=MMVV-2Q9:n99843622

      Thanks for your time
      Judy
    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
        Vittencz, Jokeo No.28
        804 Chtelnica PN/TA nitr.
        1773 Vittencz, Chtelnitz, Chtelnicza, 1786 Wittenz, Chtelnicze, Telnitz, 1808 Vitténcz, Telnitz, Chtělnice, 1863–1913 Vittenc, 1920– Chtelnica

        Google Translate says: Relatives of the bridegroom who left the parish in Observations. The other: 3 time promulgated.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
          Judy,
          Michael has already given you the name of the home village [Vittenc or modern Chtelnica} of Neveriszky, (his wife is from local Jokeo [Dobra Voda])

          His occupation is arcularius, a maker of small boxes, chests, jewel boxes, etc..

          The final note says he was properly dismissed (transferred)from his home parish. Probably a guarantee that he was a bona fide widower.

          Curt B.

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Judith Brenner" <brennner@...> wrote:

          > I have been looking for Antonius Neveriszky (my 2nd great grandfather). Can anyone help me with this marriage record? Where is he from? What is an arcularius? What is the last comment on the page? I know this was his 2nd marriage.
          >
          > Slovakia, Church and Synagogue Books, 1592-1910
          > Roman Catholic (Rímsko-katolícká cirkev)
          > Trnava
          > Dobrá Voda
          > Marriages (Manželstvá) 1862-1895 (Inv. è. 563)
          > Image 7 of 42
          >

          > https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1-159391-487790-56?cc=1554443&wc=MMVV-2Q9:n99843622
          >
          > Thanks for your time
          > Judy

        • Judith Brenner
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
            Curt,
            Thank you for the information. I am moving on to Chetslnica!
            Judy