Re: County Map of Slovakia

  • Stef
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 1999
      "Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" wrote:

      > From: "Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" <judyq@...>
      >
      > Is there a map of Slovakia on the net with the county, i.e., Saris, Spis,
      > etc., lines drawn in? If so what is the address (URL).

      Yes there is at rootsweb.com.
      I found it through cyndislists.com great geneology link site.
      Stef
    • John Matsko
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 1999
        >Yes there is at rootsweb.com.

        A bit more specificity would be appreciated. Thanks.

        John

        At 12:21 AM 8/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
        >From: Stef <rdrunner@...>
        >

        >"Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" wrote:
        >
        >> From: "Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" <judyq@...>
        >>
        >> Is there a map of Slovakia on the net with the county, i.e., Saris, Spis,
        >> etc., lines drawn in? If so what is the address (URL).
        >>

        >Yes there is at rootsweb.com.
        >I found it through cyndislists.com great geneology link site.
        >Stef

        >GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
        > NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
        >Apply online today! http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1

      • John Matsko
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 1999
          Thanks Andy. Great province maps. Since Saros is not at the end of the table
          of provinces located at the site below, I almost missed the map at the bottom
          of the table. This is an outline map of Hungary, which shows all the
          provinces.

          http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/maps/1910/vmlista.htm

          John

          At 09:13 AM 8/6/99 -0700, you wrote:
          >From: Andy Verostko <averostko@...>
          >
          >Try the URL's below..
          >
          >This map lays out Hungarian Empire
          >http://feefhs.org/maps/indexmap.html
          >

          >Maps here of each province as it existed are quite detailed.
          >http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/maps/1910/vmlista.htm
          >
          >-
          >Regards
          >
          >Andy Verostko
          >
          >averostko@...
          >
          >http://www.bealenet.com/~averostko/
          >

          >Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock wrote:
          >
          >> From: "Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" <judyq@...>
          >>
          >> Is there a map of Slovakia on the net with the county, i.e., Saris, Spis,
          >> etc., lines drawn in? If so what is the address (URL).
          >>
          >> Thanks.
          >>
          >> Dr. Q.
          >> Reno, NV

          >> ONElist users: YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
          >> Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.
          >> For details, go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

          >-

          >ONElist members are using Shared Files in great ways!
          >http://www.onelist.com
          >Are you? If not, see our homepage for details.

        • Andy Verostko
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 1999
            Try the URL's below..

            This map lays out Hungarian Empire
            http://feefhs.org/maps/indexmap.html

            Maps here of each province as it existed are quite detailed.
            http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/maps/1910/vmlista.htm

            -
            Regards

            Andy Verostko

            averostko@...

            http://www.bealenet.com/~averostko/

            Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock wrote:

            > From: "Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" <judyq@...>
            >
            > Is there a map of Slovakia on the net with the county, i.e., Saris, Spis,
            > etc., lines drawn in? If so what is the address (URL).
            >
            > Thanks.
            >
            > Dr. Q.
            > Reno, NV

            > ONElist users:� YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
            > Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.
            > For details, go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

            -�