Re: [S-R] Bratislava

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2001
      At 09:39 PM 3/3/01 -0500, you wrote:
      >Frank Kurchina sent me the following information a while ago as part of a
      >longer message. Are there two separate cities called Bratislava, in two
      >different counties?
      >
      >Bratislava => Pres^ov (formerly Saris county) 158 miles
      >Bratislava => Poprad (formerly Spis^ county) 200 miles
      >
      >Thanks for your help.
      >
      >Regina Rabatin Haring
      >Nanuet, NY

      No. The distance from the capital Bratislava to Pres^ov is 158 miles and
      to Poprad 200 miles. The two cities Pres^ov and Poprad were and currently
      are I believe in different counties.

      John

      John
    • RMH
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2001
        Now I see where I was confused (happens altogether too easily!). Thanks,
        John, so much for clarifying this!

        Regina Haring

      • SantiDClaireS@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
          Thanks for the information. I'm learning about Slovakia, slow but sure.
          Regards, Sandy