Bratislava

  • RMH
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2001
      Frank Kurchina sent me the following information a while ago as part of a
      longer message. Are there two separate cities called Bratislava, in two
      different counties?

      Bratislava => Pres^ov (formerly Saris county) 158 miles
      Bratislava => Poprad (formerly Spis^ county) 200 miles

      Thanks for your help.

      Regina Rabatin Haring
      Nanuet, NY
    • John
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2001
        At 09:39 PM 3/3/01 -0500, you wrote:
        >Frank Kurchina sent me the following information a while ago as part of a
        >longer message. Are there two separate cities called Bratislava, in two
        >different counties?
        >
        >Bratislava => Pres^ov (formerly Saris county) 158 miles
        >Bratislava => Poprad (formerly Spis^ county) 200 miles
        >
        >Thanks for your help.
        >
        >Regina Rabatin Haring
        >Nanuet, NY

        No. The distance from the capital Bratislava to Pres^ov is 158 miles and
        to Poprad 200 miles. The two cities Pres^ov and Poprad were and currently
        are I believe in different counties.

        John

        John
      • RMH
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2001
          Now I see where I was confused (happens altogether too easily!). Thanks,
          John, so much for clarifying this!

          Regina Haring

        • SantiDClaireS@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
            Thanks for the information. I'm learning about Slovakia, slow but sure.
            Regards, Sandy