Re: [S-R] Shudick research

  • qt41059@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2001
      Dear cousin MaryJO
      Thanks for all the info so far. Anything at all about my grandparents would
      be appreciated. So as I understand it, your grandfather and my grandfather
      were cousins. Right?
      Let me know whatever you get. Thanks and God bless.

      By the way, our family was roman Catholic right and not Greek Cathollic.
      Kate