Re: [S-R] correct spelling?

  • Sue Martin
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 15, 2012
      You asked if I hadn't read the other variants of the name. So I looked up the title of the 3-volume set, and found that it sells for $700. It's a set of three DVDs.

      This is where I got the information: [http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Books/vlastslovnik.htm%5d http://www.slovakheritage.org/Shopping/Books/vlastslovnik.htm

      Apologies if I offended you.

      Sue