authorization code

  • Barbara Leibold
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
      I understand I need an authorization code.
      Please help. I have been a member of Slovak Roots.

      Thanks
      Barbara Leibold

    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
        At 10:39 AM 3/2/01 -0500, you wrote:
        >I understand I need an authorization code.
        >Please help. I have been a member of Slovak Roots.
        >
        >Thanks
        >Barbara Leibold

        How do I join a Group? To join, or subscribe to, a Group via the Yahoo!
        Groups web site:
        Locate a Group by browsing the categories listed on the Yahoo! Groups home
        page, or by using the search box on any page.
        Once you've found a Group that interests you, click its name to view the
        main Group page for more information.
        Click on Join this Group!. In addition to joining, you will be able to set
        your membership options.
        If you haven't registered or signed in, you will be prompted to do so.
        To join/subscribe to a Group via email:
        Send a blank email to:
        groupname-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        Make sure to replace "groupname" with the actual name of the Group (e.g.,
        pastry_chefs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com).
        You will receive a subscription confirmation message. Just reply to this
        message and your subscription will be complete.
        If someone sent you an email invitation to join a Group, simply reply to
        the message or click on the link provided to join via the Yahoo! Groups web
        site.
        Note: Some Groups are restricted, meaning that the moderator approves all
        requests to join. Joining a restricted Group sends a message to the
        moderator, who will notify you if your request has been accepted. Once
        approved, you will be able to post messages to the Group.