Re: [S-R] Kalman, Goldinak, Narcis, Csarnogorsky, soltis

  • Tarzantu2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2001
      Thanks to all who replied to my question regarding the mass card for Andrew
      Goldinak. I figured Skresene Pana must have meant Resurrection cemetery, but
      I needed to have it verified by our Slovak Roots experts. The dictionary
      words often have different spellings than the written words from notes and
      cards.

      Ray