County Map of Slovakia

  • Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 1999
      Is there a map of Slovakia on the net with the county, i.e., Saris, Spis,
      etc., lines drawn in? If so what is the address (URL).

      Thanks.

      Dr. Q.
      Reno, NV
    • Stef
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 1999
        "Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" wrote:

        > From: "Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" <judyq@...>
        >
        > Is there a map of Slovakia on the net with the county, i.e., Saris, Spis,
        > etc., lines drawn in? If so what is the address (URL).

        Yes there is at rootsweb.com.
        I found it through cyndislists.com great geneology link site.
        Stef
      • John Matsko
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 1999
          >Yes there is at rootsweb.com.

          A bit more specificity would be appreciated. Thanks.

          John

          At 12:21 AM 8/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
          >From: Stef <rdrunner@...>
          >

          >"Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" wrote:
          >
          >> From: "Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" <judyq@...>
          >>
          >> Is there a map of Slovakia on the net with the county, i.e., Saris, Spis,
          >> etc., lines drawn in? If so what is the address (URL).
          >>

          >Yes there is at rootsweb.com.
          >I found it through cyndislists.com great geneology link site.
          >Stef

          >GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
          > NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
          >Apply online today! http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1

        • John Matsko
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 1999
            Thanks Andy. Great province maps. Since Saros is not at the end of the table
            of provinces located at the site below, I almost missed the map at the bottom
            of the table. This is an outline map of Hungary, which shows all the
            provinces.

            http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/maps/1910/vmlista.htm

            John

            At 09:13 AM 8/6/99 -0700, you wrote:
            >From: Andy Verostko <averostko@...>
            >
            >Try the URL's below..
            >
            >This map lays out Hungarian Empire
            >http://feefhs.org/maps/indexmap.html
            >

            >Maps here of each province as it existed are quite detailed.
            >http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/maps/1910/vmlista.htm
            >
            >-
            >Regards
            >
            >Andy Verostko
            >
            >averostko@...
            >
            >http://www.bealenet.com/~averostko/
            >

            >Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock wrote:
            >
            >> From: "Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" <judyq@...>
            >>
            >> Is there a map of Slovakia on the net with the county, i.e., Saris, Spis,
            >> etc., lines drawn in? If so what is the address (URL).
            >>
            >> Thanks.
            >>
            >> Dr. Q.
            >> Reno, NV

            >> ONElist users: YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
            >> Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.
            >> For details, go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

            >-

            >ONElist members are using Shared Files in great ways!
            >http://www.onelist.com
            >Are you? If not, see our homepage for details.

          • Andy Verostko
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 6, 1999
              Try the URL's below..

              This map lays out Hungarian Empire
              http://feefhs.org/maps/indexmap.html

              Maps here of each province as it existed are quite detailed.
              http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/maps/1910/vmlista.htm

              -
              Regards

              Andy Verostko

              averostko@...

              http://www.bealenet.com/~averostko/

              Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock wrote:

              > From: "Judy (and Dr. Joe ) Quashnock" <judyq@...>
              >
              > Is there a map of Slovakia on the net with the county, i.e., Saris, Spis,
              > etc., lines drawn in? If so what is the address (URL).
              >
              > Thanks.
              >
              > Dr. Q.
              > Reno, NV

              > ONElist users:� YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
              > Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.
              > For details, go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

              -�