tombstone pics

  • Czech
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2012
      TOOLS, then TOOLBARS, then MENU BAR
      and THEN I can follow the directions. Sigh, thanks

      --
      *Lorna R. Stein*

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 3:42 AM
        You are quite correct with the “sigh”.

        It is very difficult to offer up suggestions/directions because of the difference in browsers and also not knowing how each person has their personal preferences set. I glad you were able to work through it.